This is it! Get ready to elevate your macaroni and cheese game with our signature macaroni cheese recipe!
Creamy, gooey, and packed with flavour, this dish is sure to become your new favourite. Whether you’re feeding a crowd or just looking for a comforting meal, our signature macaroni cheese recipe has got you covered.
With a few simple ingredients and a little bit of elbow grease, you can create a restaurant-worthy dish in the comfort of your own home. So why wait? Try this recipe and discover the ultimate in comfort food perfection!
- 500g Marshalls macaroni
- 250g grated cheddar cheese
- 100g grated mozzarella cheese
- 50g grated Parmesan
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3 tablespoons plain flour
- 500ml whole milk
- ½ baguette, cut into small chunks
- Preheat your oven to 200° Celcius. Spread chunks of baguette onto a baking tray, drizzle with olive oil and season. Bake for approx. 6 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cook macaroni according to instructions minus two minutes from cooking time. Meanwhile, melt butter in a saucepan. Once completely melted, add in flour and stir vigorously for one minute.
- Gradually whisk in the milk until you get a smooth béchamel sauce, before letting the sauce simmer for 5 minutes until it thickens.
- Stir in the grated cheddar and mozzarella.
- Drain the macaroni once it’s cooked and add to your cheese sauce.
- Tip the mixture into a large oven-proof dish and sprinkle the baked baguette pieces and Parmesan over the top.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until golden, crisp and bubbling.