Get ready for a delicious twist on classic macaroni cheese!
These Cheesey macaroni cheese stuffed cups are the perfect comfort food. Creamy macaroni cheese, nestled in a buttery, flaky pastry shell and topped with melted cheddar cheese and black pepper. It’s a mouthwatering combination that will have you coming back for more. So, grab your muffin tray and let’s get baking!
- 1 Box of Cheesey Mac ‘N’ Cheese
- 50g butter
- 75-90ml milk
- Pre-made shortcrust pastry
- 1 cup Cheddar cheese
- Black pepper
- 1 muffin tray
- Make your Cheesey according to pack instructions.
- Whilst that is cooking, roll out your pre-made pastry.
- Using a medium/large circle cutter, cut out circles in the pasty – making sure they are big enough to fill the muffin tray holes.
- Grease your muffin tray lightly.
- Once they are all aligned with the pastry, fill the pastry with your Cheesey macaroni mixture.
- Sprinkle with cheese and freshly cracked black pepper.
- Bake for 13-14 minutes or until the pastry is cooked and your cheese is bubbling and melted.