Get ready to experience a fiesta of flavours with this Mexican-inspired macaroni cheese!
The classic comfort of Marshalls Cheesey is elevated with the addition of zesty Mexicana cheese, creating a creamy and indulgent dish that is perfect for any occasion. But it doesn’t stop there – a crispy and golden flour tortilla adds a delightful crunch, while the smoky and spicy notes of chipotle sauce take this dish to a whole new level of deliciousness.
As you take your first bite, your taste buds will be tantalised by the gooey, melted cheese, perfectly cooked pasta, and the satisfying crunch of the tortilla. Each bite is a harmonious blend of textures and flavours that will leave you feeling satisfied and craving more.
So why not try this recipe today and bring the taste of Mexico into your home? Your taste buds will thank you!
- 1 box of Marshalls Cheesey
- 2-3 flour tortillas
- 1 cup of Mexicana cheese
- Preheat your oven to 190° Celsius.
- Make the Cheesey macaroni according to the box instructions.
- Whilst your Cheesey is cooking, place a flour tortilla in the oven until golden and crispy, approx. 6-8 minutes.
- Take out of the oven and allow to cool. In the meantime, grate the Mexicana cheese and add to your Cheesey macaroni mixture (add a splash or two of chipotle sauce for some extra spicy, smokiness) 1 minute before it is done. Let it melt and then place in your serving bowl.
- Top your Cheesey with your baked crispy tortilla and serve.